Accredited Sustainability Advisor
CURSOS EN LÍNEA DIRIGIDOS POR INSTRUCTORES - ABIERTA LA INSCRIPCIÓN
Uptime Institute’s Accredited Sustainability Advisor course provides fundamentals and practical knowledge of sustainability concepts, industry trends, and regulations to enable development of a comprehensive world-class data center sustainability program.
This course is designed for data center sustainability executives, IT and facility engineers responsible for sustainability and analyst and others interested in understanding what consititutes a data center sustainability strategy.
Hear from Our Accredited Sustainability Advisor Graduates
Accredited Sustainability Advisor Program Overview
Público objetivo del programa
- Data Center Sustainability Executives
- Gerentes de centros de datos
- IT and Facility Engineers
- Industry Analysts
Objetivos del programa
- Actively reduce your organization's Carbon Emissions through evolved sustainability practices that reduce energy usage of IT and data center facilities.
- Gain the ability to develop an effective data center sustainability strategy through an understanding of the concepts and actions required.
Requisitos previos del programa
- A minimum of 24 months of experience in data center operations, critical facility design, or energy management is recommended.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this program
Accredited Sustainability Advisor Curriculum
Physical: Two full days of instruction and exercises culminating in a proctored examination on the third day.
Remote/Online: Four half days of instruction and exercises culminating in a proctored examination on the fifth day.
Consulte el Cronograma para conocer más información de fechas y lugares.
Las sesiones y los temas son los siguientes:
- The Seven Elements of a Sustainability Strategy
- Regulation and Standards
- Measurements and Reporting
- Enforcement and Financial Disclosures
- Efficiency Requirements
- Sustainability Design Decisions
- Energy Management Program Planning
- Data Collection and Measurement
- Operational Metrics
- Power Management Approaches
- Green Energy Procurement Options
- Renewable Energy Constraints
- Greenhouse Gas Sources and Scopes
- Emissions Reduction Challenges
- Design Impacts on Optimization
- Availability and Minimization
- End-of-Life Product Disposal
- IT Product and Energy Reuse
- Performance and Accomplishments Areas
- Internal and External Communication Types
- Guiding Principles
- Business Commitment and Payback
Únase a la red profesionales de centro de datos graduados más grande del mundo
ÚNASE A UNA RED FORMADA POR MILES DE GRADUADOS DE LAS PRINCIPALES EMPRESAS DEL MUNDO
¿Quién puede beneficiarse de este curso?
- Senior level data center decision makers and sustainability owners
- IT and Facility Engineers responsible for sustainability in their organization or business unit
- Industry Analysts and others interested in understanding what constitutes a data center sustainability strategy
¿Qué debo esperar de este curso?
Graduates will learn the skills needed to evolve sustainability practices to reduce carbon emissions by reducing energy usage of IT and data center facilities - the leading cause of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Where Can I See A List of Accredited Sustainability Advisor Graduates?
You can view the Accredited Sustainability Advisor roster here: View Roster
¿Por qué elegir Uptime Institute?
Uptime has been advising operators of digital infrastructure on sustainability and efficiency since 2007, the year of the first Uptime Institute Green Data Center forum. Through our Sustainability Consulting Services and related offerings, Uptime advises some of the world’s largest digital infrastructure owners and operators, many vendors and equipment manufacturers, and regulators and policymakers to help the sector better design, build and operate digital infrastructure sustainably.